Coming out.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Coming out.

Post  тεяεйcε.™ on Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:24 pm

When did you come out? Who did you come out to and how did they take it? I'm not gay, I just like to know these sorts of things, weird I know lol.
тεяεйcε.™

Back to top Go down

Re: Coming out.

Post  W0lf on Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:07 am

I'm not gay either, but I guess there is some amusment in seeing how people approached this.

W0lf
Senior Newbie
Senior Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post  Overstreet on Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:01 pm

well, one day i was working in a bar in tenerife, and this guy asked me out for a drink, i said yes , as he was pretty hot, we ended up in bed, it was great , so i decided to come out to my friends and family , as , i knew i would be doing this again and it would only be a matter of time before they found out anyway, my mum was over the moon, " no more grandkids ! " she cried it. Now im too scared to tell her im straight, i dont want her to be dissapointed in me, so now im just going to stay gay. Hope this helps Smile Joshua
Overstreet
Very Important Person!
Very Important Person!

Back to top Go down

Post  Administrator on Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:47 pm

Boi wrote:well, one day i was working in a bar in tenerife, and this guy asked me out for a drink, i said yes , as he was pretty hot, we ended up in bed, it was great , so i decided to come out to my friends and family , as , i knew i would be doing this again and it would only be a matter of time before they found out anyway, my mum was over the moon, " no more grandkids ! " she cried it. Now im too scared to tell her im straight, i dont want her to be dissapointed in me, so now im just going to stay gay. Hope this helps Smile Joshua

Never mind this lunatic, he's my boyfriend. In real life yes.

Administrator
Administrator
Administrator

http://chat-xcite.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down

Post  тεяεйcε.™ on Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:22 am

oh my lol

тεяεйcε.™

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content