What pets do you have?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What pets do you have?

Post  тεяεйcε.™ on Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:53 am

I'm just being nosey on this one, as I don't have any....
avatar
тεяεйcε.™
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 102
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2012-01-23

Back to top Go down

Re: What pets do you have?

Post  W0lf on Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:03 am

I don't have any pets either.




W0lf
Senior Newbie
Senior Newbie

Posts : 293
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2012-02-26

Back to top Go down

Re: What pets do you have?

Post  Administrator on Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:24 am

No pet's here.



avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 708
Reputation : 64
Join date : 2012-01-18
Location : Over the rainbow.

http://chat-xcite.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What pets do you have?

Post  Guest on Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:34 am

Fish in a 4ft tank Bird called Billy boy.
Did have a cat called fatcat but i had to put him down he had a stroke Sad
miss him so bad and still cry over he's photo he was like a best friend and like a son.

Funny How you love some thing really Sad

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: What pets do you have?

Post  W0lf on Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:03 am

Administrator wrote:Fish in a 4ft tank Bird called Billy boy.
Did have a cat called fatcat but i had to put him down he had a stroke Sad
miss him so bad and still cry over he's photo he was like a best friend and like a son.

Funny How you love some thing really Sad

So Animal Planet takes place at your house?




W0lf
Senior Newbie
Senior Newbie

Posts : 293
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2012-02-26

Back to top Go down

Re: What pets do you have?

Post  Guest on Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:19 am

W0lf wrote:

So Animal Planet takes place at your house?
lol i wish na the pets i have is nothing to what my mums got lol she has 3 dogs 2 cats and rabbit and 5 birds and a hen that likes to go out to the shop with her to get the news paper lol
and a big frog that lives in the back yard in the summer. but not really a pet but hey she feeds it so why not call it a pet hey ?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: What pets do you have?

Post  W0lf on Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:02 pm

Administrator wrote:
W0lf wrote:

So Animal Planet takes place at your house?
lol i wish na the pets i have is nothing to what my mums got lol she has 3 dogs 2 cats and rabbit and 5 birds and a hen that likes to go out to the shop with her to get the news paper lol
and a big frog that lives in the back yard in the summer. but not really a pet but hey she feeds it so why not call it a pet hey ?

Wow, you're right. That's more like the pet cemetery for her. Twisted Evil




W0lf
Senior Newbie
Senior Newbie

Posts : 293
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2012-02-26

Back to top Go down

Re: What pets do you have?

Post  Arzani on Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:59 am

W0lf wrote:
Administrator wrote:
W0lf wrote:

So Animal Planet takes place at your house?
lol i wish na the pets i have is nothing to what my mums got lol she has 3 dogs 2 cats and rabbit and 5 birds and a hen that likes to go out to the shop with her to get the news paper lol
and a big frog that lives in the back yard in the summer. but not really a pet but hey she feeds it so why not call it a pet hey ?

Wow, you're right. That's more like the pet cemetery for her. Twisted Evil

Your my bitch, that's all the pet's I need. lol! lol!
avatar
Arzani
Junior Newbie
 Junior Newbie

Posts : 196
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2012-02-26

Back to top Go down

Re: What pets do you have?

Post  W0lf on Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:22 pm

Hunter™️ wrote:

Your my bitch, that's all the pet's I need. lol! lol!

you're * Cool




W0lf
Senior Newbie
Senior Newbie

Posts : 293
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2012-02-26

Back to top Go down

Re: What pets do you have?

Post  Charmed on Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:09 am

3 dogs 1 bird fish and a turtle



avatar
Charmed
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 124
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2012-06-02
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: What pets do you have?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum