#1Chat-Xcite - Chat Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should Marriage for Same *** Couples be Legal

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

do you think its ok to marry the same *** ?

Should Marriage for Same *** Couples be Legal Vote_lcap75%Should Marriage for Same *** Couples be Legal Vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]
Should Marriage for Same *** Couples be Legal Vote_lcap25%Should Marriage for Same *** Couples be Legal Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
Should Marriage for Same *** Couples be Legal Vote_lcap0%Should Marriage for Same *** Couples be Legal Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Should Marriage for Same *** Couples be Legal Vote_lcap0%Should Marriage for Same *** Couples be Legal Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Should Marriage for Same *** Couples be Legal Empty Should Marriage for Same *** Couples be Legal

Post  Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:02 am

The tide of marriage for same-S e x couples has ebbed and flowed over the last decade with no end in sight. Because marriage sits squarely at the intersection of religion, law and society, the discussion around same-S e X couples’ inclusion into the institution of marriage has been one of the most complex and hotly contested topics in America.

what i would like to know is.
do you think that its ok to marry the same S e x ?
if yes Why and if no Why not ?

Back to top Go down

Should Marriage for Same *** Couples be Legal Empty Re: Should Marriage for Same *** Couples be Legal

Post  Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:05 am

I think if some one love some one else why not let them get married, we can not help who we full inlove with now can we ?

Back to top Go down

Should Marriage for Same *** Couples be Legal Empty Re: Should Marriage for Same *** Couples be Legal

Post  W0lf Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:44 am

Reproduce, simple as.

W0lf
Senior Newbie
Senior Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post  Administrator Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:55 pm

I believe the constitution of marriage should be open to everyone same s-ex or not.
Administrator
Administrator
Administrator
Administrator

https://chat-xcite.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:59 pm

W0lf wrote:Reproduce, simple as.
so your saying that if say you have or had kids and tthey come home to you one day and said there gay and was going to be with the same *** and get married you would not go as you think you can not have gran kids ? there is such thing as foster or even adoption and IVF if you are a Girl "lady"
i think your living in the dark age here a little bit my fella Popcorn

Back to top Go down

Post  W0lf Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:22 pm

Administrator wrote:
W0lf wrote:Reproduce, simple as.
so your saying that if say you have or had kids and tthey come home to you one day and said there gay and was going to be with the same *** and get married you would not go as you think you can not have gran kids ? there is such thing as foster or even adoption and IVF if you are a Girl "lady"
i think your living in the dark age here a little bit my fella Popcorn

It's an opinion I have, don't get all riled up.

W0lf
Senior Newbie
Senior Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post  Arzani Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:51 pm

People should be able to marry who they want, regardless of the ***.
Arzani
Arzani
Junior Newbie
 Junior Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:23 am

W0lf wrote:

It's an opinion I have, don't get all riled up.
I'm not i just think you should open your eyes a bit more lol

Bisquits™️ wrote:People should be able to marry who they want, regardless of the ***.
Here Here bounce

Back to top Go down

Post  W0lf Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:44 am

I don't think they should. They should find a girl (if you're a guy) and a guy (if you're a girl). Being gay seems like you're giving up because you were too lame to get someone.

W0lf
Senior Newbie
Senior Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post  Administrator Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:48 am

People cannot help how they feel, if they are attracted to the same *** then that is their personal choice, it has nothing to do with anyone else other than the person in question. No one should be labeled or in any way forced to do the norm.
Administrator
Administrator
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  W0lf Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:54 am

However, there are rules and they should be followed. Go do it where it's legal.

W0lf
Senior Newbie
Senior Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post  Administrator Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:55 am

That's the point it should be legal everywhere.
Administrator
Administrator
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  W0lf Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:59 am

If they're love is that strong and true then they should have no problem traveling to be married.

W0lf
Senior Newbie
Senior Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post  Administrator Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:00 am

You have a point, but I still do not agree with the fact they should have to travel to get hitched.
Administrator
Administrator
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  W0lf Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:01 am

You agree to my point then you contradict yourself. santa

W0lf
Senior Newbie
Senior Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post  Administrator Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:04 am

I did no such thing. I merely stated that yes you have a point in saying that if their love is that strong they want to get married then do it. What I was saying is I do not agree with it, they should be allowed to get married anywhere.
Administrator
Administrator
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  W0lf Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:05 am

That was my point, though. Get married where it's legal, otherwise, take the piss and become straight again.

W0lf
Senior Newbie
Senior Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post  Administrator Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:07 am

It's not that simple, feelings are feelings and cannot be controlled.
Administrator
Administrator
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  W0lf Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:11 am

Then risk it.

W0lf
Senior Newbie
Senior Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post  Administrator Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:13 am

Forget that, the law should be changed to allow anyone to marry who they are in love with, granted that they are of legal age to get married in the first place.
Administrator
Administrator
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  W0lf Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:14 am

Get a petition started then.

W0lf
Senior Newbie
Senior Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum